SAM ROUNDTABLE MEETINGS
Turkish Novel ve Politics
Saturday, February 11, 2017 2:00 PM Salon: ŞAKİR KOCABAŞ SALONU
On February 11th, The Center for Art Studies will host Mehmet Samsakçı under the Kırkambar Talks to discuss "Turkish Novel and Politics"
The event will be held in Şakir Kocabaş Hall of the Foundation for Sciences and Arts at 14:00.
The event will be conducted in Turkish, and is free to public.
- Political Philosophy of Farabi: Its Origins and Originality
- Şirin'in Düğünü
- The Impact of June 15 Coup Attempt on Turkish Foreign Policy
- Ethical and Political Thougth of Taşkoprizade
- Entertainment Culture of Ottoman Istanbul and Karagöz
- Execution style of Karagöz Music
- Justice Problem in International Politics
- Did Karagoz come from Egypt?
- The United Nations in an Age of Transition: New Balance of Power or Collapse of World Order?
- The effects of the language reforms on Turkish literature in the context of poetry and translation in The Early Republican Period (1932-1950)
- Karagoz and Cinema
- The Making of the Islamic Youth: Akıncılar
- Karagöz Plays in Print Works: “Letaif-i Hayal"
- Tensional Friendship Between Literature and Cinema
- Gulf Crisis and Qatar's Security Approach
- Economy-Politics of the Turkish Foreign Policy During the AK Party Period
- Furu-ı Fıqh Books as a Source of Islamic Political Thought
- Dramaturgy in the Texts of Karagöz
- Literature and Cinema Were Never in Love, Literature is on the Moon hile Cinema is on Earth
- Müslüman Kalarak Avrupalı Olmak Çağdaş Türk Düşüncesinde Din, Siyaset, Tarih, Medeniyet
- An Overview of Adaptations of Award-Winning Novels in American and Turkish Cinemas
- Tanpınar and the Third Eye of Ra
- Rethinking "Siyasetnâme": Traditional Political Thought in the View of a Management Scientist
- How Canonicalize the Second New Poem
- Left and Nationalism in Turkey
- Mevlevi Sheikh Kemal Ahmed Dede
- Disoriented Wars as a Limit Problem of Political Philosophy
- Kemal’le İhtimal Namık Kemal'in Şiirine Tersten Bakmak
- Historicizing The Novel: Madonna in a Fur Coat as a Literary Event
An important interview with Immanuel Wallerstein about Turkey on the way of European Union...MORE INFO MORE INFO
A valuable interview about Turkish art history, with Semavi Eyice who is an important historian...MORE INFO MORE INFO
The article of Mehmet Genç about 19th century Ottoman economic thought, published in Dîvan.MORE INFO MORE INFO
An important assessment of Asia by economic historian and sociologist Andre Gunder Frank, who was our guest in 2004...MORE INFO MORE INFO
Şakir Kocabaş hocamızın Dîvân'ın ilk sayısında yer alan, İslam ve Bilim başlıklı makale...MORE INFO MORE INFO
Kıymetli hocamız Orhan Okay ile Türk Edebiyatı üzerine yaptığımız özel söyleşi...MORE INFO MORE INFO
By the architect Turgut Cansever, for the preservation of our architectural cultural heritage...MORE INFO MORE INFO
Bulletin 96-97 released!FOR DETAILS
Divan 44 released!FOR DETAILS
Türkiye'de İslami İlimler: Fıkıh (Cumhuriyet Dönemi I-II) sayıları yayınlandı.FOR DETAILS
67th issue of Hayal Perdesi is out!FOR DETAILS
32th issue of "BSV Notlar" (Notes) is published by TAM, Center for Turkish Studies, with the title of "Anatolian Chronicles".FOR DETAILS